Dancing In the Shadows
~The Perfection of God's Peace~
Slave. Oppressed. Poor. Threatened. Powerless.
Where is your home?
What tools do you have to guarantee your success?
Because You are my helper
I sing for joy
in the shadow of Your wings.
It was by faith
that Moses’ parents hid him for three months
when he was born.
They saw that God had given them an unusual child,
and they were not afraid to disobey the king’s command.
Jochebed in scripture: Exodus 6:20, Numbers 26:59, Exodus 2:1-10,
- Regarding the difficulties of life: Hebrews 10:23
- God’s Comfort: Psalm 63:8
- Regarding Life and Prayer: Philippians 4:6-7
- Regarding Eternal Life: Hebrews 11:13-16
- Regarding Strength: Philippians 4:12-13
- Some who struggled with many trials and hardships: 2 Corinthians 11:23-30