- Is a sisterhood defined by a saving faith in Jesus Christ. (John 14:6)
- Knows the power of God's Transformation and works to be exactly what Jesus needs her to be. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Relies on the superiority of God's Plan and knows that she is commissioned by Jesus Christ to share His Good News. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Experiences the magnitude of God's Blessings and feels the perfection of God's Peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
- Determines to be a woman after God's Own Heart and face the future prepared and unafraid. (Isaiah 41:10)
- Holds tightly to God's Promise of strength in weakness and has determined to make her life a product of faith rather than coincidence. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- Claims triumph and joy in her life through God's Faithfulness. (Philippians 4:13)
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE:
- Why are you here?
- What is your responsibility?
- Who is your ultimate authority?
- Where are you headed?
People who do not believe this are Seekers.
A Believer's Answers:
I am here to be obedient to God's Will and follow God's Plan for my life.
My responsibility is to tell others about the Truth of Jesus Christ.
My ultimate authority is The Trinity: Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit.
My ultimate destination is eternal life in heaven.
A believer's job is to tell others about the truth of Jesus Christ.
A seeker's job is to ask the questions they need to ask to learn the truth about Jesus Christ.